How strong is the bactericidal effect of nano silver
What is the purpose that nano silver plays?
Nano silver is made up in silver nanoparticles. Nanoparticles are used as the antifungal or antibacterial agents in manufacturing, water processing and other consumer goods (such as clothing, cosmetics baby products foodstuffs, and many more products). The concept of nanosilver relates to it is a silver-based elemental with the size of a nanometer in size. Nano silver is a powdery silver element that has particles smaller than 100nm. It's usually between 25-50nm. The efficiency of nano silver is directly related to the size of its particles. The study concluded an effect that was that smaller particle size that is smaller, the better sterilization capacity.
Is nano silver the one that colloidal silver is?
The silver particles colloidal are created in a manner that does not require a capping substance. However, silver nanoparticles are covered by plant extracts. This makes them more durable and harmless to human tissue. Furthermore, with technological advances, the size of nanoparticles is becoming more homogeneous.
Can nano silver be used to kill germs?
Silver is an extensively researched antibacterial drug that has been found to kill bacteria fungi and certain viruses. The antimicrobial property is due to positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions fight microorganisms with various modes of action.
Nano silver cannot be seen with the naked eyes. A small amount nano silver is added to deionized fluid to create a colloidal solution-nano silver antibacterial liquid. The size of its particles is 500 to 1,000 times smaller those of cells. It's extremely absorbable and easily excreted which means it can quickly and effectively kill single bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It's different from conventional antibiotics. Antibiotics only kill some bacteria, but viruses are not. Nano-silver can kill more than 700 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It's a well-deserved secondary "immune system" of the human body.
Does Nano Silver good for you?
As a compound, silver that is found in the environment is considered quite safe. However, many people don't know enough about the environmental and health potential of silver nanoparticles which is why the consumption of colloidal sulfide can be considered dangerous.
Nano silver antibacterial Compared with other chemical and biological disinfectants, nano-silver can eliminate more than 650 types of bacteria within a couple of minutes. Its broad spectrum sterilization does not cause any drug resistance, and will aid in wound healing, cell growth , and even damage. Repairing cells requires absolutely no toxic reaction, and it does not cause itching to the skin. This opens up broad prospects in the use using nano silver for antibacterial. It is the most recent class of organic antibacterial compounds.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver is known to cause slight skin and eye irritation on the skin. Additionally, it could be a mild skin allergen. The inhalation of silver nanoparticles mostly impacts the liver and lungs. It is known that silver nanoparticles could be intoxic to mammalian cell membranes.
Characteristics of Nano Silver
1. An antibiotic has the ability to kill around 6 kinds of pathogens, while nano silver kills hundreds of harmful microorganisms.
2. Nano silver kills over 650 varieties of bacteria in just a few minutes. The unique bactericidal mechanism enables nano silver particles to kill pathogenic bacteria in low levels.
3. Nano silver particles are extremely permeability, and can easily penetrate up to 2mm beneath the skin to sterilize, and also have high sterilizing power on the common bacteria, the stubborn bacteria or drug-resistant ones, as well as on chronic tissue infection caused bacteria and fungi.
4. Help promote healing of wounds repair and regeneration of damaged cells, and decompose muscles development, and boost antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, accelerate wound healing and minimize scar formation.
5. Nano silver particles are created using patented technology, with the protection of a film on the outside which is gradually released throughout the human body which means the antibacterial effect is lasts and is stable.
6. nano silver, a non-antibacterial bactericide: Nano silver can kill diverse pathogenic microorganisms. It's stronger than antibiotics. The antibacterial properties that nano silver particles have 10nm size can quickly and directly kill bacteria, leading them to decrease their fertility and thus cannot be made. This next stage of drug resistance could successfully ward off the repeated attacks brought on by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles sit located between microscopic compounds and macroscopic molecules and atoms. They have specific surface effects, small sizes, quantum size effects and macroscopic quantum tunnel effects, and may easily be absorbed by disease-causing organisms.
2. Its dimension is small while the volume percentage of the surface is substantial. The electronic and bonding status of the surface are different from the inside of the particle. A lack of coordination among surface atoms is a cause of an increase in active spots on the surface that have the fundamental conditions as an antibacterial drug;
3. Nano-silver's high penetrating strength It is able to completely and totally penetrate and kill pathogens, which results in stronger biological effects. It provides advantages such as great safety, broad antibiotic range and lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver's antibacterial properties are more effective in killing pathogenic cocci, bacilli and filamentous fungal species than traditional silver Ion antifungal agents. Nano silver particles destroy fungi, bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia and a variety of other pathogenic microorganisms.
Source of nanosilver
TRUNNANO is a trusted global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with over more than 12 years' of know-how in offering top-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. We have succeeded in developing a variety with powders. A service for OEM is available. If you're interested in Nano Silver powder, please get in touch with us. Or click on the needed products below to send us an inquiry to email: email@example.com